Locking Wheel Nut / Bolt Removal Kit - BMW - Ford - Opel/Vauxhall - PSA - VAG - Volvo
AST6165 provides a method of removing locking wheel nuts / bolts when the specialist key is not available.
Simple operation: Select one of the 5 adaptor sizes from the kit, locate centrally on the head of the bolt and install using a lump hammer on the tool body. Next, use the supplied impact driver to release the locking wheel bolt. A ratchet or power bar can also be used as required to release the bolt.
Individual parts within the set:
- 5 Key Sizes
- Tool Body with locking shroud
- 1/2" Impact Driver
- 1/2" Impact Socket
- Centering Punch
- Hand Protection Pad
Key Sizes available within the set:
- 1: 3 x Double ended 'mouldable' key - typical applications include McGard bolts used by BMW, Opel/Vauxhall, VW Group and many other manufacturers
- 2: Typical applications include PSA
- 3: Typical applications include Opel/Vauxhall, PSA
- 4: Typical applications include the latest Ford and Volvo models