Diesel Injector / Injector Seal Removal Kit
AST3246A comprises a slide hammer assembly and adaptors for connection on to top entry injectors, plus an adjustable connector and adaptors for side entry injectors where an electrical socket prevents connection directly on to the top of the injector. AST3246A also includes a tool for removing copper injector seals from the cylinder head.
- Removal of clamp-type diesel injectors
- Top and side fuel entry
- No need to disassemble the electronic connections at the head of the injector
- Also removes copper injector seals from the cylinder head
- Expands application of the popular AST3246 Injector Removal Kit to include injectors with electrical connectors mounted at the top of the injector
Alternative Tool Option:
Diesel Injector Seal Removal Tool
AST5207 is used to remove the diesel injector seal from the cylinder head.
When the diesel injector is removed from the engine, the sealing washer may remain in the aperture, retained by corrosion or carbon deposits. The used seal must be removed from the engine before refitting of the injector.
- Removes used seal from the cylinder head before refitting of the injector
- Tool is screwed into the washer providing a secure grip during extraction
- Suitable for a wide range of injector seal sizes
- Can be used in conjunction with a slide hammer