Diesel Injector Back Leakage Test Kit - Common Rail Engines
AST6070 - A comprehensive test kit which is designed to connect directly to the diesel injectors of common rail systems in order to identify poor injector performance - in situ.
For up to 6 Cylinders on Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens Common Rail Systems.
AST6070 Kit includes:
• Hanging rack assembly with 6 graduated measurement bottles
• 6 measurement tubes (for crank only condition)
• Range of 4 adaptor sets
• Blank-off tubes and pinch-off pliers
• Full product instructions
• Compartmented carry/storage case
Injector Performance / Evaluation on up to 6 cylinders with:
• Comparative testing
• Volume evaluation
• Engine running
• Crank only condition
The AST6070 test kit connects directly to the diesel injectors of common rail systems in order to provide measurement of the return fuel flow (back leakage) and identify poor injector performance and worn, blocked or inoperative injectors, while they are still installed and with the engine running.
Injectors whose return fuel quantity has increased substantially can have the following affect on the engine:
• Poor starting performance
• Engine cut out
• Engine no start
• Reduced power across all ranges